Are you a High School Maths specialist?
Looking for a fresh start and want to work in a world class education system?
Do you have a passion for moulding minds and shaping the future of tomorrow?
If so, then teaching Maths in England through the Department for Education is the obvious choice!
If you are a fully qualified Maths teacher, educated in Australia, then contact Randstad now! Your details will then be shared with extremely successful school networks that are looking to recruit highly skilled teachers in England. These networks are focused on recruiting and supporting overseas teachers within their region of England and offer support on visas and work permits, professional mentoring and subject specific teaching practise and development. Rest assured that you will be expertly looked after through a full induction and acclimatisation training package.
Successful candidates will:
• Be a fully qualified High School Teacher educated in Australia
• Be a strong Maths Specialist
• Have successful experience of teaching in secondary education – 11-16 age range
• Demonstrate a passion for education and a real desire to move to England
• Access to a Full Induction and acclimatisation programme
• A permanent or fixed term contract, employed directly by the school
• A competitive pay rate, based on UK teacher pay scales
• Access to a CPD course and Safeguarding Training
• Opportunities for further professional development
• School Holidays every 6-7 weeks
• Caring & dedicated co-workers
Interested? Feeling adventurous? Contact us now at stem@Randstad.co.uk and we will contact you to guide you through the most exciting decision of your life!